Nghĩa của từ without reference to bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without reference to"
1. This might be done without reference to Parliament.
2. Legends should be intelligible without reference to the text.
3. The decision was taken without reference to local managers.
4. The emergency nurse can treat minor injuries without reference to a doctor.
5. He can not rightfully be condemned without reference to some definite law.
6. Parcel post is charged by weight and mileage, without reference to contents.
7. It is impossible to gain a favorable judgment without reference to Jesus.
8. First, globalisation. Increasingly, economic activity is undertaken without reference to international borders.
9. A direct address that identifies a location without reference to a base address.Sentencedict.com
10. A direct address that identifies a location without reference to a base address.
11. 7 Parcel post is charged by weight and mileage, without reference to contents.
12. No chemistry department can afford to purchase software without reference to this authoritative guide.
13. The case was originally argued before your Lordships without reference to any Parliamentary proceedings.
14. Kinematics is defined as the study of motion without reference to mass or force.
15. This test is to be taken by all pupils without reference to age or grade.
16. None - Marxist economists define capitalism in terms of resource use and control, without reference to exploitation.
17. Nor can the operation of constitutional law be understood without reference to the practice of politics.
18. But if the damages are calculated without reference to income tax that will not be so.
19. Thus, without reference to anything authentically Gnostic, Voegelin claims that Nietzsche represents a "gnosis shut off" from transcendence.
20. Worte or "winged words" in German, and they often are used by people without reference to any source .
21. It can not be understood without reference to the growing land hunger and militancy of millions of peasants.
22. Russian consulates will accept foreign tourist'sconfirmations about acceptance, for examination, without reference to their accommodation in a specific hotel.
23. Preobrazhensky was in fact trying to analyse Soviet economy without reference to the specific historical features of that formation.
24. The relative approach rejects the "absolute" notion that poverty can be objectively defined without reference to prevailing community standards.
25. 7 Thus, without reference to anything authentically Gnostic, Voegelin claims that Nietzsche represents a "gnosis shut off" from transcendence.
26. However, it is unlikely that such proprietorial power will be exercised without reference to commercial considerations or marketing considerations.
27. The former is demonstrated on the basis of the law or other relevant legal instrument, without reference to external factual elements.
28. These are called geflugelte Worte or "winged words" in German, and they often are used by people without reference to any source .
29. The yield curve is therefore determined by supply and demand conditions in each market segment without reference to conditions in other segments.
30. Consider a behaviorist describing the situation which an offer to sell brings about without reference to the meaning each party attaches to it!
31. A direct address th at identifies a location without reference to ab ase address. An absolute address may itself be ab ase address.
32. In 1905 these transformations became the basic equations of Einstein's special theory of relativity which proposed the same results without reference to an aether.
33. Without reference to his own condition or his valiant efforts in his assignment, he asked, “Bishop, is there anything I could do for you?”
34. Each business rule statement indicates a discrete, operational practice or policy in running the business, without reference to any particular implementation strategy or specific technology.
35. This ability to express oneself in a foreign language on a basis of thinking in that language without reference to one's own is essential at all stages of learning.
36. Similarly, it was considered inappropriate to provide acronyms in written communication, without reference to their full title, as within the hundreds of government organizations there were a multitude of different acronyms pertinent to a specific organization.
37. — the name of this component, under which it has been officially accepted, with or without reference to the final variety, accompanied, in the case of hybrids or inbred lines which are intended solely as components for final varieties, by the word ‘component’,
38. The antigen shall be prepared without reference to the cell concentration, but its sensitivity must be standardized in relation to the second international standard anti-brucella abortus serum in such a way that the antigen produces a positive reaction with serum dilution of #,# and a negative reaction with a dilution of
39. Consequent to the free or self-supporting design of the floor system in the fuselage cell, the layout of the floor system, for example, the arrangement of seats or groups of seats, along an aircraft axis can be matched to customer specifications in a simple manner without reference to structural boundary conditions of the fuselage structure.
40. The antigen shall be prepared without reference to the cell concentration, but its sensitivity must be standardised in relation to the OIEISS in such a way that the antigen produces either a 50 % agglutination with a final serum dilution of 1/600 to 1/1000 or a 75 % agglutination with a final serum dilution of 1/500 to 1/750.