Nghĩa của từ without regard to bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "without regard to"
1. Mr Barak didn't move without regard to tactics.
2. He was driving without regard to speed limits.
3. Do your duty without regard to the consequences.
4. The best people are hired, without regard to race.
5. Clinton called for uniform educational standards without regard to income level.
6. We employ people without regard to their political or sexual orientation.
7. It prepares young people for occupations without regard to labor-market demands.
8. He has said he will fire editorial employees without regard to seniority.
9. The request may cover any of the transactions without regard to their amount.
10. You'll get into trouble if you continue to behave without regard to decency.
11. The user wants the missing text without regard to which function elided it.
12. Players sometimes complain that SimEarth appears to run without regard to human control.
13. A person inflexibly attached to a practice or theory without regard to its practicality.
14. 2.7% higher prevalence of reported spontaneous abortions (without regard to time period) in GWVs
15. Volunteering unsolicited opinions on any subject under the sun, without regard to their knowledge.
16. All students must have access to quality education without regard to wealth or class.
17. The importance of developing the database without regard to applications has already been stressed.
18. The tenant in tail has full rights of possession and enjoyment without regard to waste.
19. These requests for aid were handled in an informal manner without regard to constitutional statutes.
20. The 2008 bonus plan was also designed to kick in without regard to paper losses.
21. I'd legislatively ban employment contracts that call for huge severance payments without regard to performance.
22. Casual ( random ) is defined as any time of day without regard to time since last meal.
23. However, 7-mm achenes reached similar total percent germination without regard to the period of illumination.
24. It lets the programmer express data processing in a symbolic manner without regard to machine - specific details.
25. I got a right to, without regard to race, creed or color... according to the 14th Amendment.
26. Employees and managers alike are uncomfortable with distributing bonus payments under gain sharing without regard to individual contribution.
27. A mechanistic application, without regard to the consequences, would conflict with the purpose for which they were conceived.
28. Family stories seem to persist in importance even when people think of themselves individually, without regard to their familial roles.
29. But in traditional capitalist socio-economic systems, companies may employ automation without regard to the cost to the whole population.
30. Planning may also deter purchasers from undertaking opportunistic acquisitions for short term motives without regard to long term strategic aims.
31. Unfortunately, this can and does lead to potential distortions when socially acceptable norms are applied without regard to their constitutionality.
32. The last two return information for methods declared directly by the class, without regard to the access type of the method.
33. Furthermore, preparation of students to work as church musicians without regard to their religious convictions can lead to confusion or insincerity.
34. 24 Family stories seem to persist in importance even when people think of themselves individually, without regard to their familial roles.
35. The emission standards were set without regard to the constraints of technological or economic feasibility that had previously influenced policy-making.
36. 12 Family stories seem to persist in importance even when people think of themselves individually,[www.Sentencedict.com] without regard to their familial roles.
37. Give states more flexibility to use their own funds for the poor without regard to federal mandates contained in the new law.
38. Community carriers are hereby informed that the operation of air services without regard to the abovementioned public service obligations may result in administrative and/or criminal penalties.
39. On a typewriter, relative movement between the paper carrier and the typing position over an optional number of character spaces or line spaces without regard to preselected stops .
40. An insurance document will be accepted without regard to any risks that are not covered if the credit uses imprecise terms such as "usual risks" or "customary risks".
41. The remaining cantons stayed neutral, the Catholic cantons of Fribourg and Solothurn without regard to Bern and France, the Reformed city of St Gallen was surrounded by the abbatial territory, Glarus internally divided.
42. Barofsky also pointed out there was never the prosecution of the widespread subprime mortgages and collateralized debt obligations, done to maximize profit without regard to risk, despite their much bigger impact on society and economy compared to Abacus Bank's lending practices.
43. I find that the Board made its decision without regard to the facts, or if with regard to the facts, in a perverse manner, in reaching the conclusion that the settlement moneys, excluding only legal fees, paid to the claimant were earnings and so were allocatable.
44. The rights and duties of an issuer/guarantor or nominated person to act or not act on a request for an acknowledgement of an assignment of proceeds or on an acknowledgement made by it are governed by the law that is chosen in that person’s acknowledgement or, absent an acknowledgement or a choice of law therein, by the law of the State in which that person is located and without regard to the law governing the independent undertaking itself.]