Nghĩa của từ wittgenstein bằng Tiếng Anh
Ludwig Wittgenstein (Austrian philosopher, author of "Philosophical Investigations", 1889-1951)
Đặt câu với từ "wittgenstein"
1. Wittgenstein sees language as a rule governed social activity.
2. The article denotes that the previous philosophy of Ludwig Wittgenstein is essentially transcendental metaphysics.
3. Wittgenstein opposes the indoctrination of the religion, criticizing Paul, church and religious rites.
4. But their only recorded meeting ended with Wittgenstein taking a poker to Popper.
5. In his early work, Ludwig Wittgenstein attempted to separate metaphysical and supernatural language from rational discourse.
6. And, equally, what answer can Wittgenstein give on this interpretation to Kripke's questions about objectivity?
7. When Turing returned to Cambridge, he attended lectures given in 1939 by Ludwig Wittgenstein about the foundations of mathematics.
8. An answer may lie in work by philosophers as different as David Hume, Ludwig Wittgenstein, and Alvin Plantinga.
9. The philosophy of Wittgenstein did not destroy the faith - it destroyed certain methods of nineteenth-century Idealist argument.
10. Popper led the charge against, describing Wittgenstein s picture theory of language as hopelessly and indeed outrageously mistaken.
11. I mention Husserl because I think that it may have been via Husserl that Wittgenstein acquired his own interest in intentionality.
12. Wittgenstein was a whizzkid who wanted to be an aviator and ended up teaching philosophy at Cambridge from a green deck chair.
13. Wittgenstein argued that it is not possible to spell out necessary and sufficient conditions for an activity to be a game.
14. Ludwig Wittgenstein is one of the most influential philosophers of the twentieth century, and regarded by some as the most important since Immanuel Kant.
15. And deeply studying Wittgenstein philosophy will be beneficial for us to grasp the veining and trend of the modern western philosophic development.
16. The western philosophy had got a linguistics turn in the 20th century through the endeavor of Bertrand Russell, Friedrich Frege and Ludwig Wittgenstein.
17. Ludwig Wittgenstein: The possibility of "crossing" was encoded into the objects "chicken" and "road", and circumstances came into being which caused the actualization of this potential occurrence.
18. The pioneers of this movement, which first took root in Britain in the first half of the 20th century, include Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein.
19. Early Wittgenstein holds that in the world lies the sense of language, obtain or absence of which depends on the ability of a pictorial(not mirror-like) language.
20. The languagegame is used by Wittgenstein to analyse the reason for emergence of metaphysics in the complex language system. Metaphysics should be found and exiled in a group o...
21. Richard Rorty, Michel Foucault, and Ludwig Wittgenstein questioned whether our particular concepts could relate to the world in any absolute way and whether we can justify our ways of describing the world as compared with other ways.
22. it doesn't begin with what Wittgenstein terms a "form of life," but must build up a form of life, a world, from the only thing it has and is, "bits of context-free, completely determinate data.
23. Wertheimer, suggests Anderson in his Afterword, "is an ironic caricature of Wittgenstein: an envious, weak artist who is destroyed by Gould's superior talent; a sadist who keeps his sister locked up in a quasi-incestuous relationship; and finally a philosophical failure who burns all his notes before committing a spiteful, embarrassing suicide."