Nghĩa của từ wittiness bằng Tiếng Anh
[wit·ti·ness || 'wɪtɪnɪs]
Đặt câu với từ "wittiness"
1. What he said scintillated wittiness.
2. That all thanks to our leaders'calmness and wittiness.
3. I very admire his bravery and wittiness, he is our model.
4. Through summary analysis of the three subjects: Mathematics, Chinese and Chemistry, this paper demonstrates the profession charm of teaching wittiness.
5. While visiting China , many overseas friends have wittiness all we have done , and , in turn , changed the opinion of socialism.
6. So, having the virtue of wittiness enables us to flourish in the social aspect of our lives.
7. But Coraline must depend on her wittiness, determination and courage to come back to reality and rescue her own family.
8. "When you have a combination of cultural relevance and wittiness and cultural appeal, people respond, " Kersten says of the shirts' raging success.
9. Through a wise education, people can acquire various virtues such as courage, temperance, generosity, amiability, truthfulness, wittiness , friendliness, etc.
10. 4) Communion with students and knowledge extensibility, as well as the spirit of innovation are the three factors of teachers generating teaching wittiness.
11. In the private compilation of the mid and late periods of Ming Dynasty, there appeared two schools of solemnness and wittiness.
12. Besides, his thinking and writings on humor paid attention to the aesthetic value of humor, which includes farcicality , wittiness, naughtiness, irony and laugh.