Nghĩa của từ wo|w o|wos bằng Tiếng Anh
highest rank for an enlisted soldie
Đặt câu với từ "wo|w o|wos"
1. O/w emulsions containing ascorbic acid
2. o/w accrued interest on loans and deposits received
3. o/w accrued interest on deposit and loan claims
4. The present invention relates to cosmetics containing a W/O or O/W UV-blocking composition with low viscosity which are packaged in a cosmetic container.
5. Suvaxyn Aujeszky # + O/W, powder and solvent for emulsion for injection
6. The subscript O and W identify the unweathered and weathered states.
7. Note 5: A w/o emulsion is sometimes called an inverse emulsion.
8. The polymerization of styrene in O/W, W/O, and BC microemulsions was investigated by using the water - soluble potassium persulfate and oil-soluble azo - bis - isobutyronitrile(AIBN) as initiators.
9. Method: The aloe and vitamine E cream was prepared by O/W cream.
10. The W . H . O . says these disorders have major economic and social costs.
11. W h at are th e ch an ces o f su ccess?
12. Polyglyceryl-3-dimer dilinoleate and/or amodimethicone glycerocarbamate are used as w/o emulsifiers.
13. For W. V. O. Quine, however, this constitutes an overly " narrow " conception of empiricism.
14. The W. H. O says there is already evidence of hales problems related to collimate change.
15. He stained his military record by going AWOL [ a. w . o . l . = absent without official leave ] .
16. 12 But wo, wo unto him who knoweth that he arebelleth against God!
17. 1 Indeed, W/O emulsions require high shear homogenisation and then specific device to get stable formulations.
18. I think guys had " W- A- T- S- O- N " written on their bellies in grease paint.
19. Ranks in the RCAF Boy Aircraftman, 2nd Class Aircraftman, 1st Class Leading Aircraftman Corporal Sergeant Flight Sergeant Warrant Officer, Class II Warrant Officer, Class I Pilot Officer Flying Officer Flight Lieutenant Squadron Leader Wing Commander Group Captain Air Commodore Air Vice-Marshal Air Marshal Air Chief Marshal Boy AC2 AC1 LAC Cpl Sgt Flt Sgt WO II WO I P/O F/O F/L S/L W/C G/C A/C A/V/M A/M A/C/M
20. Numerous radio recordings and CD productions of works by M. G. Monn, J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart, F. Mendelssohn, N. W. Gade , O. Respighi and F. W. Hans bear witness to the diversity of their repertoire.
21. We made some good runs in our motorcycle sidecar at WOS 200
22. 27 Numerous radio recordings and CD productions of works by M. G. Monn, J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart, F. Mendelssohn, N. W. Gade , O. Respighi and F. W. Hans bear witness to the diversity of their repertoire.
23. 24 But the W . H . O . says use of check list checklist increased that to 68 % sixty - eight percent.
24. 'Water' begins with W / 'W'.
25. Crayon Arashi wo Yobu Cinema Land no Daibouken!