Nghĩa của từ woad|woads bằng Tiếng Anh
old world plant of the mustard family that was formerly cultivated for the blue dye derived from its leaves; blue dye derived from the woad plant
Đặt câu với từ "woad|woads"
1. I thought the Woads control the north of Hadrian's Wall.
2. Plants used in dyeing - Woad, Weld, Madder, Sumach.
3. 1 Plants used in dyeing - Woad, Weld, Madder, Sumach.
4. A blue dyestuff can be obtained from the woad plant.
5. 2 Old World genus of annual to perennial herbs: woad.
6. 3 A blue dyestuff can be obtained from the woad plant.
7. 4 Experimental identification of "Songlan" (Isatis indigotica) and woad (I. tinctoria) introduced into China.
8. 5 The accumulation of indigotin in isatis indigotica and woad was restrained by spraying Cu.
9. When they paint their faces in the blue woad, it is more than just a decoration.
10. Greenhouse gases are produced by a large range of natural and man-made processes throughout the woAd.
11. However, France and Germany outlawed imported indigo in the 16th century to protect the local woad dye industry.
12. 6 Greenhouse gases are produced by a large range of natural and man-made processes throughout the woAd.
13. Much of the long-distance trade was in commodities connected with the cloth industry, notably dyestuffs such as woad and alum.
14. 7 She asked him to build a church to her memory and per-formed the first miracle in the New WoAd.
15. 10 There are two parts in this paper. Firstly, the extraction method of indigo and indirubin in Dyers Woad Leaf was introduced and analyzed.
16. 8 Much of the long-distance trade was in commodities connected with the cloth industry,[www.Sentencedict.com] notably dyestuffs such as woad and alum.
17. Their bare flesh is heavily decorated with tattoos made by their women with the dye of madder and woad, using the pinpricks of bone needles.
18. For example, the woad plant produced a blue dye (1), the weld plant a yellow dye (2), and the madder plant a red dye.
19. 12 A new method was proposed for simultaneous determination of trace arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury in Dyer's woad root by HG-ICP-AES.
20. 9 Their bare flesh is heavily decorated with tattoos made by their women with the dye of madder and woad, using the pinpricks of bone needles.
21. 11 Little is known about Sir John except that a gang frightened him into allowing ten barrels of woad to be removed from his keeping in Guildford Castle.
22. 13 This study laid a foundation for the development of Dyers Woad Leaf and done a profitable exploration for applying new technology and method to preparation process of Chinese medicine.
23. Woollen cloth, mordanted with alum, was dyed yellow with dyer's greenweed, then dipped into a vat of blue dye (woad or, later, indigo) to produce the once-famous "Kendal Green" (largely superseded by the brighter "Saxon Green" in the 1770s).