Nghĩa của từ wobble|wobbles bằng Tiếng Anh
[wob·ble || 'wɒbl]
tottering or swaying motion; shaking, quaking, quivering; wavering, hesitatio
Đặt câu với từ "wobble|wobbles"
1. 10 Radial velocity, also known as the Doppler wobble technique, involves searching for wobbles in a star's light that indicate the gravitational pull of an orbiting planet.
2. [ Gov't Wobbles Over Anas Video ]
3. The traditional wobble box drives the cutting bar to finish to and fro motion due to the function of wobble, wobble yoke and crank arm.
4. It'spun flawlessly for a while, to wobble slightly, then a hard wobble then fall.
5. The handlebars developed a wobble.
6. Don't wobble the table, please, Dan.
7. That bookcase wobbles whenever you put anything on it.
8. The whole washing machine began to wobble.
9. Don't wobble the desk when I'm writing.
10. Wobble stroke adjustment of a cone crusher
11. Don't wobble the table-I'm trying to write.
12. Be careful,please!The ladder wobbles when you stand on it.
13. Really focus in and find your wobbles , jerkiness , effort, and imperfections.
14. Per the Zetas, wobble is to blame, no question.
15. She turns and begins to wobble back up the aisle.
16. The government can't afford to wobble on this issue.
17. Please don't wobble the desk when I'm trying to write.
18. " That makes you wobble like you 're walking on stilts . "
19. Occasionally, the figure subjects wobble on the edge of sentimentality.
20. The spinning Earth slowly wobbles over a period slightly less than 26,000 years.
21. I gave the poles a slight wobble and whole tent collapsed.
22. They regard such wobbles as responses to the gravitational tugs of planets orbiting around them.
23. The President appeared to wobble over sending the troops in.sentencedict .com
24. The first wobble for Mr Zapatero comes with the autumn budget debate.
25. We might look for a tiny wobble in the position of a star.