Nghĩa của từ wobbly|wobblier|wobbliest bằng Tiếng Anh
['wob·bly || 'wɑblɪ /wɒb-]
unsteady; swaying; tending to wobble; indecisive; wishy-washy; weak and unsteady from sickness or tiredness
Đặt câu với từ "wobbly|wobblier|wobbliest"
1. Wobbly Windows
2. He's havin'a wobbly.
3. Merrill Lynch looks decidedly wobbly.
4. The chair looked a bit wobbly.
5. The front wheels on the car seem wobbly.
6. I was sitting on a wobbly plastic chair.
7. The meeting got off to a wobbly start.
8. She's a bit wobbly on the top notes.
9. He's still a bit wobbly after the operation .
10. The evening got off to a wobbly start.
11. When I stood up my legs went all wobbly.
12. Local councils Wobbly Could a local council go bust?
13. Miguel got up, all wobbly because of the rum.
14. He is still a bit wobbly after his illness.
15. My parents threw a wobbly when I told them.
16. You know it's wobbly, and you know that it hurts.
17. High slung, low slung, wobbly, pointy, pert, pigeon or pachyderm.
18. At Dance Energy, wobbly audience figures have prompted a remix.
19. One of the legs on the table was a bit wobbly.
20. As I stood up, I began to feel a little wobbly.
21. "Look, I've got a wobbly tooth, " said my little daughter, proudly.
22. She could not maintain her balance and moved in a wobbly fashion.
23. His stroke was wobbly and the ball was headed straight for the left lip.
24. I've been in bed with flu and my legs are still feeling all wobbly.
25. Well his passes did leave her exposed, and her front pair were pretty wobbly.