Nghĩa của từ wodge|wodges bằng Tiếng Anh
(British) large lump or bulky mass of something (Informal); thing that has a bulgy shape
Đặt câu với từ "wodge|wodges"
1. She cut herself a great wodge of chocolate cake.
2. She cut herself a large wodge of chocolate cake.
3. I came away with only a couple instead of a big wodge.
4. He mopped up the mess with a special wodge of blotting paper.
5. He hurried towards the staffroom with a wodge of papers under his arm.
6. If so, the Energy Saving Group is sitting on a seriously large wodge of cash.
7. There is the usual wodge of instructional stuff which, in general, is a waste of paper.
8. He's trying so hard to force his teeth through that wodge of food he's in danger of developing lockjaw.
9. The two sides communicate with each other and work together via a complex wodge of neural cabling known as the corpus callosum.