Nghĩa của từ woeful|woful bằng Tiếng Anh
[woe·ful || 'wəʊfʊl]
sorrowful, unhappy, wretched, despondent; tragic; pitiable; poo
Đặt câu với từ "woeful|woful"
1. What's so woeful about them?
2. Willful waste makes woeful want.
3. Wilful waste makes woeful want.
4. His woeful eyes betrayed his feeling.
5. Woeful souls are wailing in an abysmal pond.
6. The woeful news grieved the nation.
7. The woeful Redskins beat the Cowboys twice.
8. It is a woeful and complex story.
9. They displayed woeful ignorance of the safety rules.
10. His work displays a woeful lack of imagination.
11. She displayed a woeful ignorance of the rules.
12. (b) Who must share responsibility for this woeful harvest?
13. Such attitudes are the product of woeful ignorance.
14. Stroeve gave me a look with his woeful eyes.
15. She was looking very woeful,(Sentencedict.com ) with her eyes red and swollen.
16. The team's woeful record consists of six defeats in seven matches.
17. In truth, Labour did not ignore problems such as drugs and woeful schooling.
18. Lizzie...was...a distraction, with her woeful face and her grubby tracksuit.
19. Oxford tickets sold out, and a woeful 0-0 draw as well.
20. Jemson's problems shouldn't detract from woeful Wednesday's own troubles and their disappointing performance.
21. The next government must deal with a woeful inheritance of vaulting public debt.
22. Ah Liu suddenly entered with a woeful look and asked for a tip.
23. Barker's comments on Germany betrayed a woeful ignorance of history and recent politics.
24. Ms Palin has disqualified herself from that responsibility by showing a woeful grasp of policy.
25. We can't have a light heart if our minds woeful cauldron of fear and ambition.