Nghĩa của từ wold|wolds bằng Tiếng Anh
treeless rolling high plain; forest
Đặt câu với từ "wold|wolds"
1. I can't believe wold you say?
2. To the wold you may be just one person.
3. The wold puts off its mask of vastness lover.
4. My involvement with the Sea Org wold remain peripheral.
5. On the contrary, as Sl was too high. the estimated wold be high.
6. If there is no music, it wold be much wonderful!
7. My father was the most important person in the wold to her.
8. There was much commercial intercourse between the two countries before Wold War II.
9. Members have been instructed not to intervene in any dispute at the Wolds.
10. It is perfectly sited on the River Lud,[Sentencedict] right at the foot of the wolds.
11. That afternoon they both went riding out along the ridge of the wold toward Burythorpe.
12. I followed the road as it rose up towards the top of the wolds.
13. I'm the big potato in this wold. I'm going to beyond my dream. beyond!
14. The space vehicle wold would return to earth Earth and land in the ocean.
15. The Uruguay Round and the establishment the WTO the character of the wold trading system.
16. Yesterday I was sad, today I am excited, I don't know tomorrow how wold I be.
17. It has left off raining down in Lincolnshire, at last, and Chesney Wold has taken heart.
18. Thwing is a small village on the eastern end of the Wolds of East Yorkshire.
19. You can laugh at wold, but, the most important thing is, never laugh at other's dreams.
20. Thirty years ago it had been just another village hiding in the lee of the Wolds.
21. Ashmore, in Cranborne Chase, is a classic example, and there are many similar villages in the Yorkshire Wolds.
22. 6) It goes west along the river Humber before passing north around the western edge of the Yorkshire Wolds.
23. It started as an offshoot from Woldmarsh Producers, a large farmer buying group in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
24. It goes west along the river Humber before passing north around the western edge of the Yorkshire Wolds.
25. On a more local side Louth is significant as the East Lindsey town where the marshlands meet the wolds.