Nghĩa của từ wolf|wolfed|wolfing|wolfs bằng Tiếng Anh
eat ravenously; hunt wolves
Đặt câu với từ "wolf|wolfed|wolfing|wolfs"
1. He wolfed it down!
2. He wolfed down his breakfast and went to school.
3. She and Miguel wolfed down three pieces.
4. I was back in the changing-room wolfing tea and sandwiches.
5. "Help! Help! Wolf! Wolf! I see a wolf, a big wolf. " The boy shouts loudly.
6. He wolfed down the rest of the biscuit and cheese.
7. But therein lies the appeal of trying on a wolfs skin for a while.
8. Coat colours are also described in wolf terms, dark wolf colour, light wolf colour.
9. Gray Wolf Gray Wolf is a male Wolf, he and his wife red Wolf lives in the woods in the edge of the grassy plains favored the Wolf fort.
10. Most closely related to the Holarctic grey wolf, the Indian wolf (pictured above), and the Himalayan wolf – the Egyptian wolf is the only grey wolf species in Africa.
11. Dead wolf.
12. Heis the son of Grey Wolf and Red Wolf and doesnt appear very often, though more often than Yellow Wolf and Black Wolf.
13. But twice a day my guard brought pilaff, and twice a day I wolfed it down.
14. Glyph of the Arctic Wolf - You appears as an arctic wolf when using your Ghost Wolf spell.
16. And it was wolfed down like fast food, digested with a raucous burp.
17. Nathan returned his attention to his notes and began to eat, wolfing down the food.
18. The white wolf smiled, the big wolf of ash also smiled.
19. The wolf princess!
20. Wolf pack slide.
21. Uh, Mr. wolf?
22. That's a wolf.
23. A thief knows a thief as a wolf knows a wolf.
24. I wolfed down my lunch, charming a second helping out of the all-smiles stewardess.
25. The maned wolf, though, it should be said, is not actually a wolf at all, bearing no relation to the gray wolf.