Nghĩa của từ wolfe bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "wolfe"
1. W ( Mr. Wolfe ): Good evening. I ＇ m Wolfe. Thank you for your card.
2. 18 W ( Mr. Wolfe ): Good evening. I ＇ m Wolfe. Thank you for your card.
3. It contains Wolfe Creek crater.
4. Wolfe waved my suggestion aside.
5. You must read on, CSI Wolfe.
6. Thomas Wolfe is not a mediocrity.
7. Wolfe embraced his new life with gusto.
8. Mr. Wolfe, we understand that you have keratitis.
9. I mean, I always think of Thomas Wolfe.
10. where would we find Mr. Wolfe at the moment?
11. We haven't been introduced. My name is Nero Wolfe.
12. Hemingway suppresses emtion, Wolfe engulfs the reader in feeling.
13. I was all for it, but Wolfe said no.
14. Csi wolfe, what exactly is your role in this case?
15. She was the last survivor of the Billy Wolfe troupe.
16. Thomas Wolfe talked about the " ghost of the old eagerness. "
17. Wolfe argues that this contradiction has three consequences for public administration.
18. With a habitual gesture, Wolfe took out his solid cigar case.
19. Nick Gulas presented her to pro wrestler Billy Wolfe, who trained her.
20. Only one of the six sand hills has active dunes (Wolfe 2001).
21. Wolfe is president of the Justice for Pan Am 103 activist group.
22. Fritz deposited a glass and two bottles of beer in front of Wolfe.
23. Wolfe cited Buick as a company that is working to attract older customers.
24. There' s this passage in God' s Lonely Man...... by Thomas Wolfe where he says
25. Unlike Thomas Wolfe, whose cascading prose I so admired, I knew I could go home again.
26. Wolfe said girls are steady and thorough while "boys play this test like a pin-ball machine."
27. Most of the time we think we're sick, it's all in the mind. Thomas Wolfe
28. Sherwood Anderson has great influence on such writers as Ernest Hemingway, Faulkner, Thomas Wolfe and John Steinbeck.
29. A video of Wolfe trying out various Turkish snacks briefly became the top YouTube video in Turkey.
30. Celebrated wildlife photographer Art Wolfe, sets out to Alaska to freeze the action of the magnificent Brown Bears.
31. Ten years ago - when their surveillance vision was born - Wolfe and colleagues began studying viruses in Cameroonian hunters.
32. Wolfe followed an hour later when he could use an easy access road to climb to the plain.
33. Imagine if Wolfe had written a novel in which an investment banker runs over a middle-aged steelworker.
34. In August, Wolfe himself was bedridden, causing already low morale to slump even further among the British troops.
35. 25 Sherwood Anderson has great influence on such writers as Ernest Hemingway, Faulkner, Thomas Wolfe and John Steinbeck.
36. On 28 July, Wolfe wrote of an attack on the Beauport line to be executed on 30 July.
37. But Wolfe admits that less than 1 percent of listeners take time to phone the station with opinions.
38. I have to see a thing a thousand times before I see it once. Thomas Wolfe
39. Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don’t freeze up. Thomas Wolfe
40. Situation: Mr. Wolfe and his partner Seeger come from Germany, they will work for some time in Yulin City.
41. Wolfe also contends that Sulloway was culturally biased by assuming all families throughout history have had the same structure.
42. In 200 he affected the stylings of a twenty-first-century Tom Wolfe, with white snakeskin shoes and bleached hair.
43. Being in the American South, and at a premiere southern American university, southern literature was king and queen: Thomas Wolfe.
44. The "ten" books that Henderson had mentioned were more like including the complete works of Shakespeare, Thomas Wolfe and Oscar Wilde.
45. Built for Mr M Caters de Wolfe, it had two elegant curvilinear hothouses on each side of the older masonry orangery .
46. You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity. Thomas Wolfe
47. "Maybe tomorrow will be better," I said, hanging up. "Who am I kidding?" I told Wolfe. "Tomorrow will be more of the same."
48. everything had to be tied to reproduction and reproductive success," said Linda Wolfe, who heads the Department of Anthropology at East Carolina University.
49. "We are moving ahead as fast as possible," Gerald Wolfe, president of Chinalco in Peru, said at the Perumin mining convention in Arequipa.
50. When F. Scott Fitzgerald heard of the death of Thomas Wolfe, he sent a message of condolence to Maxwell Perkins, their editor at Scribner.